Thursday, June 7, 2012

Running

I'm pretty sure that it is possible to run from your problems despite what everyone says. For if your problem is another person, running away allows you no means to contact them. Running away distracts you. Running away removes you from the familiar.

Right now, all I want to do is run away. I want to run from everything. My life is nowhere where I wanted it to be. Nowhere where I want it to be. And most importantly, nowhere where it should be.

All I do is work, and when I'm not working, I'm usually not enjoying myself. I can't leave my house, I can't hang out with anyone. Everywhere is stained with memories and everyone is moving on.

I'm probably just going to drive somewhere far away and enjoy some time to myself, wherever that may be, because I don't want to be here. I want to be somewhere else.

3 comments:

  1. It's weird how there's people out there who are going through what I am. You took the words right out of my mouth and I know how it feels and I wish it would go away also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know. If you weren't half way across the country, I'd go with you haha. I definitely know what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I feel like you just read my mind (:

    ReplyDelete