Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Post

I've never been exceptionally well at titling things, so uh, my apologies.

It's been a little while since I've spewed my thoughts out onto a blog post. Partially because I'm trying to open up to people, but that hasn't been going so well in my favor, so here I am.

I'm almost at a loss for words, I don't even know where to begin, I'm okay, but not great. I haven't been "great" in quite some time. Of course some days are better than others, but overall, everything's just... fine I suppose. I'm not really sure why everything simply being adequate really bums me out. Adequate is better than depressed or angry, adequate is... normal. That's good, right?

While there really isn't anything to complain about, there's not that much to boast about either. I'm currently at an awkward limbo in which I feel entirely numb and detached from everyone and everything around me, and it's rather boring over here. I just sort of wake up, and take day after day. Go with the motions, try to sleep, over think everything, fail to get any sleep, get out of bed, go back to going with the motions, repeat.

There's not much going on, not much to look forward to, not much happening... Just school, work, and sitting around. There's a plethora of things to worry about, and as long as I'm not talking about them and I turtle myself away from everything and everyone, I am pretty good with just pretending they don't exist. I'm even better at not completing what I desperately need to complete, I should really get on that.

I don't know, while I was clicking the "new post" button I felt like I had so much more to say. I know I have so much more to say. However, my thoughts are in a glass jar just screaming to get out, but I can't quite hear them, so I'm sorry this post isn't very good.

Much love,
         Ally

1 comment:

  1. Simple suggestion? Express youserlf. Someway, somehow. I like to write. But sometimes ...when my thoughts are in "a glass jar ". I express myself by painting and playing the guitar. Screaming for a while. Doing something silly.
    You are an awesome girl Ally, stop existing. Start living. You deserve to give that to yourself... we all do. As you've said before..."You're not that bad at all."
    You're not getting any more minutes than the ones you have already spent. ..Gettin' deep here ma' fella xD
    much love peace & dreads back ^^

    ReplyDelete